Goldsboro, North Carolina

Long term Lowe's customer. I have a broken left wrist in a cast.

Today I shopped at the Lowe's in Raleigh at 4831 Grove Barton Road.I needed a specific sized microwave today for entertaining this afternoon. An associated named Dwight was very helpful, he measured the microwave to confirm the dimensions. and loaded it into my cart. After making my purchase I asked for loading assistance as I can't lift with my left arm.

I was told no loaders were working today, Sunday October 26. I had to rely on the kindness of others and find someone in the parking lot to load the box in my car.

I called the 800 customer service number and the operator brought the store manager, Michelle on the line. She told me as I had already left the store there was nothing she could do.

Her overall tone expressed her lack of interest in my problem. End result, after years as a customer doing major renovations I am voting with my feet and will NOT return to a Lowe's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Management lack of concern.

Comments

What did you expect them to do once you got home? If it were such a problem why didn't you ask to talk to the store manager while you were there?

If you had, I expect she may have loaded it for you. To make your shopping trips quicker in the future, take who ever is going to unload your car when you get home to the store with you so they can help you load your car as well.