Binghamton, New York
2.3
Ease of Use

Early in oct my mother went in to buy a gas stove and a refrigerator. The salesman told her a service man would contact her in 2 days to make sure he could hook up her range. It has copper tubing.

Two weeks later I went back to the store Front street Binghamton and talked to a young lady who contacted the contractor who said he would be in contact with her in a couple of days.

Last weekend on Sunday I spoke with Matt the original sales person who advised me he was moving people to a new contractor. And he moved mom again assuring me she would hear from someone in two day . Almost a week later no one has contacted my mom.

Can you assist with this. Customer Is Freida Alcott my number is 607 371**** and moms number is 607 967 ****. She would really like appliances before Thanks giving.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Long wait time.

• Installation And Product Issues

Comments

Rather than going through a store that subcontracts their delivery and installation you would be better off going through and appliance store that employs their own delivery and installation personnel. The length of time it is taking to find out if they can even install the stove should give you an idea if how the delivery and installation will go if you do make the purchase there.