Chesterland, Ohio

I bought a new fridge and had to wait three weeks for delivery. They brought it to my home and said they could not bring it into my house because the stairway was too narrow.(3 steps).

I suggested they remove the two doors and bottom freezer drawer. They said the company would not allow them to do that. I suggested I could help by laying a blanket on the railing and the three of us could place thefridge on the railing and push it onto my deck. They said the company would not allow them to do that.

They left without delivering my fridge and left me with about $100.00 in spoiled food! I still need a new fridge and someone who knows how to deliver it!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

The issue has been resolved.

I swear people are so retarded. You can indeed not *** the doors of a French door fridge.

They weren't making that up man.

The fact that you wanted them to put them on your railing and push it up to your porch is also hilarious.

L2 Measure before you buy something and waste a bunch of peoples time retard.

jjpatq
to bleh Chesterland, Ohio, United States #872675

You are a ***! I measured the door opening and my existing fridge and the new one is smaller than the old one.

If the doors on the new one are removed along with the drawer and the interior shelves, my twelve year old grandson and his classmate can lift this thing. Don't comment on something you know nothing about ***!

! !

to jjpatq #872897

The problem with only measuring the doorway is that apparently that wasn't the only place it had to fit through. On another note the sheer number of steps you have in no way has anything to do with how narrow the stairs might be.

Better luck next time. I would invest in a tape measure with bigger numbers rather than a nicer fridge.

jjpatq
to Anonymous Chesterland, Ohio, United States #872901

Another *** heard from!!!