1.8

We went and bought 1 gallon of paint. They didn't stock the drywall mud I desired.

Upon self checkout we had to have customer service come to the register several times to clear or authorize something. Finally checked out. The receipt stated the paint had a 10 dollar rebate. Once home I tried the lowes rebate website.

Entering every number on the receipt. None worked. Finally, I called Lowes and the number was missing on the the receipt for the rebate and the customer service person gave me the rebate number over the phone.

Filled the rebate form out.

Since my complaint, Lowes has contacted me and wanted all this information about when, where, paint number, date, store number and address purchased from ect. for the solution.

Well if I had all that information on the receipt to begin with I wouldn't have a problem.

Needless to say the experience with Lowes was less than pleasant. Home depot was much better.

User's recommendation: Try Home Depot. The products are as good or better, check out is a breeze, the whole shopping experience is more pleasant.

Location: Houston, Texas