Bullhead City, Arizona

I purchased 16 boxes of laminate flooring, over $1000.00 from Lowes on 10/09/15. At the time I purchased the flooring the sales person told me that if I had any flooring left from a opened box I could return it and a refund would go on my credit card.

Well on 11/04/15 I tried to return 9 unused Laminate pieces of flooring from a box that holds 14.

All of a sudden Lowes said I could not get a refund for a open box. I then go back to the sales person that sold me the Laminate.

Now he tells me I cannot return a open box.

After this experience with Lowes I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN. HOME DEPOT WILL GET ALL MY BUSINESS.

Reason of review: Refund issue with return,.

Comments

If the flooring is sold by the carton they aren't going to refund any less than a full carton. I expect the salesperson said any full cartons could be returned.

Many customers hear what they want to hear. I work in retail an constantly have people say they were told things when they were told just the opposite.

Salesperson makes the sale, salesperson gets paid. Do you really think they give a 5hit what happens after that?

But hey, you saved a couple of bucks and helped drive all of the local flooring retailers out of business so don't blame Lowe's for having the lowest prices. It's all you really care about right?