1.8

I bought laminate flooring# 170656 from Lowes ,while we were putting the boards down we had 4 boards that the laminate was messed up.

we finished the floor and took the bad boards back ,i was told they could not refund them because they don't sell them individually , I felt I should not have to pay for defective boards,after I argued that, they gave me $2.12 back and called it even. This is the 4th bad customer service experience i have had at this store #2365,I have had it with giving them chances.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of servive and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of style selections laminate wood planks and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned style selections laminate wood planks in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments