Most of the cashiers don't know how to transact this account. Yesterday I was at the checkout while I walked the cashier through how to do it.

it took about 20 minutes. Today was different and worse. The very pleasant young lady called someone. It wasn't working, so she did as instructed over and over and over until it didn't work.

No one would come help her. The solution was to have me ring up at customer service. They might want to change the name to customer disservice. She was not very good and not very pleasant.

I like the people and I like the store. The training stinks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lowes to "it is not up to me to spend time training. $100 doesn't cover my time for training for them over 10 times".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes register checkout for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments