Update by user Jun 03, 2015

The company name is New Horizons and the employee name is Larry Russo (not Lowes)

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2015

They provided winter plowing service and damaged both my garage door and mailbox. I asked them to replace both.

One brother Ed provided reimbursement for the garage, but Larry replaced the mailbox himself. While I was out of town, I called Larry to ask about how the work was progressing on the mailbox replacement. Larry rudely shouted that he told me 3-4 times that it was done but in fact he only informed me once, and hung up on me telling me never to call him again.

I have no idea of why he had such a temper tantrum. Avoid this rude and unaccommodating man who doesn't know how to work with customers, besides which his service was obviously unprofessional in addressing all the damage he caused.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). jamcrag is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments