7550 W Washington Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I BOUGHT EXPENSIVE GRANITE FROM LOWE'S ON SALE FOR $4,400 IN JULY & TO THIS DAY (NOVEMBER 2018) THEY INSTALLED GRANITE THAT DOES NOT MATCH AT ALL. LOWE'S & DESERT EAGLE STONE (702) SCREWED ME SO I WILL SUE THEM.

THEY HAVE ALL MY MONEY & HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE TO ME. LOWE'S EMPLOYEES ARE LAZY, SLOPPY, & UNPROFESSIONAL SO I WILL SUE BOTH LOWE'S & DESERT EAGLE STONE IN COLORADO & HERE IN HENDERSON, NEVADA. I ALSO WANT LAZY CHANTE FIRED AT LOWE'S #784. I WILL PURSUE THAT ALONG WITH LYING STORE MGR NATHANIEL WHO LIED ON THE PHONE THAT WAS RECORDED.

HE FINALLY ADMITTED TO NEVER CONTACTING ME. (702)804-0054 EXTENSION 347 (LAZY, LYING, INEPT INSTALLATION MGR WHOM I WILL SEEK TO HAVE FIRED.

KAREN ***

702-240-8480

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Countertop Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lowes Pros: Store manager apology.

Lowes Cons: Having granite installed that does not match, Chante - installation manager, Unwillingness to offer assistance, Problem solving skills, Disinterest on the part of lowes employees.

Comments

You should always inspect a natural product like granite that will have color variations before it is installed. If it didn’t match, why didn’t you refuse it rather than let them install it?

I continue to be harassed. Get a hobby. Get a life....

What do you mean it doesn't match? Granite is a natural product and no 2 pieces will be exactly alike.

@Anonymous

You idiot. it is pink & a totally different hue.

Lowe's has been to my house twice, & went to Desert Eagle Stone for a third time. I bought expensive granite on sale & they put a huge piece in that does not match color, hue, etc.

Mind your own business stupid. Of course the backsplash finally installed in December after purchasing over July 4th weekend substantiates how unprofessional, & criminal Desert Eagle Stone is.