2717 King Ave W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've spent a lot of money supporting Lowe's with my business however after the way I was just treated trying to get two LED Bulbs that stopped working swapped out for new ones. Lowe's will no longer be getting any of my business or any body that I know.

I've never been treated so poorly and told they can no longer warranty anything. That you as the consumer are now having to call the manufacturer and deal with them yourself. If Lowe's is not going to stand behind the products they are selling then they should close the doors as customers will surly find somewhere else to go. All this over $14 worth of lights.

I hope that this was worth it losing valuable customers like this. I'm now wondering about all the new appliances we just purchased how are we going to be treated if and when there is a problem.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Would rate zero stars if i could.

I didn't like: Treatment i received, Unwillingness to offer assistance, Disinterest on the part of lowes employees, Bad customer service with attitude, Will no longer warranty any thing in store, Rude customer service associate.

Comments

The previous anonymous commenter must be a Lowe's employee. or better yet a store manager trying to educate this consumer on warranty's work. It sure makes me want to go a buy some LED bulbs at l Lowe's.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1285312

You obviously have no idea of how a warranty works. Did you bother reading the warranty that came with the bulbs?

Did it say to return the bulbs to Lowes or did it say to return them to the manufacturer for replacement? I can guarantee it didn't say to take them back to Lowes. It is the manufacturer that stands behind the products they make with a warranty, not the retail store. Lowes shouldn't be blamed for your inability to follow directions.

As far as your appliances go, they are also covered by a MANUFACTURERS warranty.

The manufacturer will REPAIR them if a defect occurs. Don't expect Lowes to replace them.