we just got our taxes and purchased a GE wash machine from Lowe's . we had to wait almost two weeks for delivery,no biggie!but less then two weeks after it's delivered it burn up,and lowes won't exchange it because we've had more then 7 days !the information on the warranty says call for service 24 hrs a day 7 days a week and guess what ?

they're closed ! omfg !

are you for real ? you gonna reimburse me for the money I'm gonna spend at the laundromat till you get your dead *** out here????????????

Review about: Lowes Warranty.

Comments

It is three completed service calls before a replacement request can be made. From the horse's mouth!

I agree with Mike Jones, do you run to the car dealer and demand a new car when the tire goes flat driving home from the deal? No, I know it's hard to comprehend for some folks, but....Lowe's, Sears, Home Depot DO NOT have a team of elves in the backroom assembling appliances! The manufacturer's after 7 days INSIST on at least ONE Good-faith repair attempt or they will not credit the store, no matter what the store is.

do you get a new car if you have a flat tire? Does a dealership make cars? Good luck getting any money from Lowe's.