I'm deployed with the military. My wife said the dishwasher needed to be replaced. She found what she wanted at Lowes. I told her under no circumstances to use that store in Homestead Florida. I had 2 really bad experiences with that store and was lied to both times. The Manager of the store is a real *** as well. 1st example; I attempted to buy 15K in kitchen cabinets but the sales people couldn't figure out how to order what I wanted. I left without a sale and went to another store where I endured less ***-pain. 2nd example; I custom ordered outdoor lamps. They delivered the wrong ones. I got into an argument with the sales guy who insisted they were the correct ones and I couldn't return them. I had to call the corporate HQ to get my money back after the manager ignored me.

Now.. here is one for a sitcom: After telling my wife not order the dishwasher she does anyway. Oh boy, I told her to put me on skype when its delivered because this is going to be a circus. Wrong item again!She calls the sales guy who lies and says my wife ordered what was delivered and she will expect it as delivered! What? Then the Manager gets on the phone (Phillip "el payaso" y un mentiroso) and tells my wife to give him a few days to find the one she wanted. He asks what she wanted for compensation, she hesitates and says free installation. Phillip "el payaso" looses it and yells at my wife that the delivery guy told her to say that and he tells her to say he's fired!! WTF. Are these people for real!! Like my wife is going to fire a Lowes employee LOL.

You can't make this stuff up. But, it is the culture of South Florida.

Review about: Lowes Installation.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #219053

When I found out she went to this location I told her she was a *** *** and I would divorce her if she was nto such a good cook and if she did not have such a sexy body. I told her she was beautiful but just proves that all blonde women are dumb. Then when she told me to leave her alone I slapped her across the face and she started crying.