On 9/17/2020 I went to Lowes in Woodbridge, NJ. I needed 4 bags of Quickrete White Finish Stucco for my little project.

But a couple days before this date I went there &;;;;;;;;;;;;;; there wasn't any. An associate at the Woodbridge store told me "there are 42 bags of this Finish Stucco in Union on Morris Ave. So I went there to find nothing. So on 9/17 I met Dan & Ashley in the pro area & told them what I just stated.

They said "no problem! we'll have a whole pallet next week if you can wait. We'll have it here on 9/23 & you can pick it up on 9/24." They said I have to pay for it in advance to assure my hold on it and I agreed. 4 bags - $63.02 in advance.

On 9/24 I didn't hear anything from Lowes. So I gave an extra 2 days & went there on 9/26. I went to the "PRO" area & after 10 minutes or so of being ignored some young snot bag girl says - "you need help or something?" Real snotty! I told her what my short story & she said - "go to pick up we don't do that here".

REALLY SNOTTY!!! So I did. So pick up is clueless about my order I paid for with a pick up date on my receipt. So the girl at the pick up register can't figure this out & is asking multiple times for help from someone at the return register & she seems like she does not want to be there at all.

Honestly this Woodbridge store sucks. So 10 more minutes & clueless woman #2 comes over & is clueless as well. She calls the PRO DEPARTMENT goes on the computer finally to track my order. So she says - "the delivery didn't come in.

We have a shipment of cement products coming on Tuesday Sept. 29. You can pick it up on the 30th." I asked - "are you 100% positive of this? I need this material".

She said - "YES ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE." I thanked her & left. Today Oct. 1 I go to get MY PROMISED MATERIAL! PRO AREA WOMAN looks up my order & says - "THIS ISN'T COMING.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU WERE TOLD ALL THIS." I demanded a full refund & goodbye.

I can't believe Lowes is still in business. HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CLUELESS WORKERS AND I'M JUST TOTALLY DISGUSTED!!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 51 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095