3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In lowes parking lot right now trying to Google the warranty but can't find it anymore.. I bought a kobalt 25 steel tape about 12 months ago.

It said on the package lifetime hassle free warranty no questions asked. I'm a dewalt guy and seeing as they don't make a tape yet and I go through them like candy it couldn't hurt to grab the warranty one.. about 4 months later my tape is all beat up so I take it into lowes and the guy says sure go grab a new one. Boom!

Done! Great! New tape.. exact same one as I bought last time..

we today.. about 6-8 months later my tape is twisted and mangled. So I take it in. I grab the exact same kobalt 25 steel tape I have been buying and take it to the register and she says well what's wrong with it?

I proceed to show her the twisted up tape and then turn the box over to point out the warranty . Well it's no longer There! It now says 90 day warranty with the receipt and they can fix or replace at their discretion? Well ***..

not a huge deal about the tape just kinda pissed I bought something with a lifetime warranty for the lifetime warranty and now they ha e switched it to 90 days? Wtf.

Review about: Kobalt Kbss11825 Tape Measure.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments