Yesterday, I placed an online order for two packages of grommets totaling $2.34. I did so because Lowes online ordering and pickup is supposed to save me time.

I arrived at the store in Harrisburg, PA to pickup the order, and only one person (Dom) was working in customer service. She was helping another line with returns. After a good 10 - 15 minutes I asked her to alternate between the two lines. She ignored me, did not even acknowledge that I had spoken. I asked her again several times, and each time it was if I had not even spoken.

After I had been waiting at least 30 minutes, Donna showed up and punched in. She then proceeded to help a customer who TOLD HER that he had already been helped, despite my objections. It yet took another associate showing up after I had been waiting aver 40 minutes to get me these grommets! I took down the telephone number of the store manager as I left and called in, getting the service desk. They supposedly transferred me to Stephen, the manager, but I suspect it was not really him, Whoever I spoke with said that this was "unacceptable" and that he would talk to the two people I mentioned, but he did not want me coming back in to the store from the parking area from where I was calling when he did so. I am infuriated with the entire experience, and will most likely be taking my future business to Home depot.

Although this purchase was small, I am the owner of an old home with an acre of property, and I have done a *lot* of business with Lowes in the past.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Jumpa
Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1149721

Most all grommets are right down in Hardware section... it would have taken you 4 minutes to walk down and get them.

Unless you are too "lazy"& I do believe that's the case here not to save time

It's a new trend by millennials to walk in the store sit down at customer service bench and do all their shopping online, "on their ***" It is not about saving time it's about being too darn lazy to walk around the store!!!

They then get upset if the stuff isn't brought up to the CS desk immediately or within 15 minutes

Sorry but most sales associates are busy helping the non-lazy customers actually walking around the store to buy stuff I've seen this many times so when they send down an internet order I do not fill it until all my "in store" customers are all set.

Sounds like you would have saved yourself alot of time and trouble over $2.34 if you just got off your lazy ***, grabbed your grommets, went through the check out and went home.

Jumpa
to Anonymous #1149733

Hoorah, tell it, my brother!!!

Did you read the part where she was upset because she couldn't watch the sales associate get yelled at by the manager what and evil p[erson huh?