Went to the Central Oklahoma Lowe's on May Ave on April 12th, 2010 to buy a Vinyl fencing that was on sale. After 10-15 minutes of trying to even find a sales associate and locating the sale item (the worker couldn't even locate it, I had to!) we had to wait for fork lift to be found, and the item to be lowered.

No sooner had that happened, another sales associate was with another customer buying the same product. She claimed to already be helping these people. She proceeds to take them 1st to the check out leaving us shorted 2 panels for delivery because she got ahead of me.

I was so pissed but, that's not the end of the story. Because my order was shorted, we were to receive the additional panels the next day with the delivery from another store.

This didn't happen and my contractor was told that they would be getting them from another local Lowe's and delivering them to my home. This never happened and when I called to speak with the delivery manager, he didn't know what happened, somebody dropped the ball.

Matt got an ear full from me and finally arranged to have the additional fence panels brought from another store (which they should have done with the original delivery) the same day when the fence was being installed.

The sales associate that helped me did complain to his manager who basically didn't care about what the woman did. Even though I never had this bad of an experience with any home improvement store, I will not be shopping at Lowe's any time in the near future, guaranteed!

Spending thousands of $$ didn't buy good or fair customer service period.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments