3.3

I ordered a $2000 gas stove from Lowe's. When it arrived, they called to schedule installation.

A day prior to the scheduled date, a driver called to deliver the stove which I stored in the garage. On the scheduled date, the installer arrived and told me that there was no conversion kit so he could not do the installation. I had the stove returned to the store and the driver who came to pick it up borrowed our dolly to move the stove because he did not have one. Unable to find the stove at any other store, I returned to Lowe's and found my stove on the showroom floor.

I purchased it and was told the charge included delivery, installation, and haul off of my old stove, as well as a conversion kit. A date/time range was scheduled and, true to form, the drive shows up 8 hours before time. I again accepted the stove and called the store to confirm the installation time and was told that no installation was scheduled. I later discovered that there is no conversion kit, as promised.

I've been told that I have to return to the store to sign a contract for installation before it can be scheduled. I'm between a rock and a hard place. This is the only model of stove that I want and the only supplier.

I don't understand why they cannot clearly communicate that the delivery is separate from the installation and provide accurate times for both. I'll not purchase any other appliances from Lowe's.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformation from employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "scheduling and delivery" of lowes installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Lowes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments