58 views
Verified Reviewer

2.8

After purchasing a ZTR with a $250 rebate offer. Well I been waiting since June 2020 &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; every time I inquire with customer service I keep getting the following run around:Your Lowe's Gift Card based on mower purchases (Offer 13984) from your Lowe's John Deere Tractor or ZTR Rebate registration has been processed and is on its way to you.

Thanks for being a great customer.

We look forward to seeing you soon. -The Lowes Rebate Center

Thank you for being patient! We are happy to confirm that your gift card redemption email has been re-sent and you should see this in your inbox within the next few hours.

If you don't see the redemption email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk mail folder.

Please let us know if you have any questions at all.

Lowe's Tier II Rebate

So even after informing that is not in my spam folder the same run around repeat itself. I can not wait for the CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT is initiated!

User's recommendation: Customer beware....

Preferred solution: Honor the purchase agreement by honoring the rebate offer!.

Lowes Pros: Military discount.

Lowes Cons: Rebate center, Warranty.

Comments

#1958826

After an half an hour on the phone confirming with a Rebate Center Representative we finally got our communication strait. The beginning issue all stems from not being able to confirm my email address.

After this several hours later the rebate was generated. With that said, with a little following up with the customer would if avoided this fiasco!

Oh well they honored their end of the sale! Thanks Lowe’s!

#1958445

I JUST posted similar situation.

Lowes Reviews