I ordered hardwood pellets for my stove. I paid for them on a Friday.

No problem 37 tons in stock. Monday the delivery shows up with the cheaper softwood pellets. I told the driver that I ordered hardwood pellets. He called the store then told me that they sold out of the hardwood pellets.

I told him take them back. I called corporate and was told the store manager would get back to me. I got a call saying there was a mistake. The hardwood pellets were in the warehouse.

I gave them a hour to get the right pellets to me. They did. I let them know I wasn't happy about this. All I get is "it was a mistake and they corrected it.

I'm sure if the pellets were delivered to someone who didn't check, they would have received a cheaper product and possibly not known the difference. I can see the wrong pellets being loaded. But to be told that they were all sold out after I discovered it, doesn't fly.

Especially when they did have what I ordered at the store.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Comments

ok, not the end of the world, but would they called him and given him a refund for the cheaper one, i think not.

Relax, they made a mistake and then promptly fixed it. It's not the end of the world and they didn't do it on purpose. There are more important things in life to focus on than a simple mistake.