Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We ordered a $3000 granite countertop. We looked at their samples, and paid them the money. They sent out a low quality piece of rock that would not even pass as a good grave stone. It was low quality and had huge rusty looking areas. It was very porous and did not look like it had a good polish job. We got taken advantage of. It was like buying a new washer and dryer, only to have scratch and dent pieces delivered.

We also ordered carpet. Ordered carpet for 2 bedrooms. Guess what- THEY INSTALLED OUR CARPET IN SOMEONE ELSES HOUSE! Lowes wrote the wrong names on the rugs. When the installers got to the first install job, the man there did not know what his wife ordered, and she was not home. Soo, they cut it and laid it in their house. When she came home she said ''that isn't our carpet''. Too late, it was installed already. We got nothing for having to wait another 3 weeks for rug. We had moved furniture to prepare for the rug to be laid...we did not even get a gift card.

I spent hours and hours on the phone trying to work out many issues. When the office in NC saw the bad counter top, the agent said, ''that has to be replaced''. ''It will take another 3 weeks to reorder and replace it.'' So, I cancelled a vacation to the beach so I would be home when the replacement happened. Then, they did not do anything!!! I am so pissed that I fantasize about going into Lowes stores and doing damage. Scratch things, dent things, mix up the nuts and bolts in the bins, spill epoxy paint, open packages, put spray paint marks on area rugs and whatever else I can think of.

I am glad that I owe money on the charge card, that way I can get remediated.

LOWE'S BLOWS!!!

Review about: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Pretended to understand at nc production.

Comments

Anonymous was such a smart *** criticizing a person for misspelling managers, but I notice he is ignorant enough to misspell pattern.

That's what happens when you purchase a natural product rather than a man made products. No 2 pieces of granite are alike.

The grain and patters will change from one piece to the next. If you are going to buy natural stone you should purchase at a shop where you can pick the slab your to will be cut from.