Hi, I work for the Boca Raton Tribune and Delray Beach Tribune. I am trying to bring a light to the issues happening with Lowe's.

The customer that initially brought the complaint to me had a counter top installed, paying more than $1700 and it's now peeling. Lowe's will not do anything to resolve her issues and is taking no responsibility for the problems. I have heard many more stories like this. Will you share yours?.

Please contact me at Artistrysoul@gmail.com or my editor at crallen@delraybeachtribune.com 561.665.0151. Anyone that has info, feel free to contact me as well.

Thank you so much!

Story deadline is approaching, please contact me asap

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

Here is a case of a reporter getting involved in something they don't seem to understand. Retail stores are not responsible for the warranties on the products they sell.

The customer should be looking at their warranty to see if the problem is covered by the warranty and contacting the manufacturer of the countertop. It is the manufacturer of the product that is responsible for the warranty on a product, not the retail store.

What aren't you looking into the manufacturer??? Why are you expecting Lowes to take responsibility for something they have no responsibility for?