Do you know how *** *** you guys are ? I had three of you *** idiots come in with your lowes cards and were over the limit and had to call the one eight hundred number while you *** held up my line.

You all have signs over your heads that should read DUH! I DON'T KNOW MY CREDIT LIMIT AND I AM BUYING A LOAD OF ***!

I just got home from working with you idiots and you all have the worst attitudes and I'm usually a very nice person but nooo you had to all ruin my night. Thanks a *** lot.

Comments

#142033

Sophie,

Welcome to the world of retail sales. I once worked at Staples, and the customers there are not any better, trust me.

But you have a job, and your paid to be polite, and I know it's not easy. If you dont like dealing with the public, get another job.

dont you think they know there maxed out just trying to buy more nothing they need but have that tooo much shopping cant stop problem. They should be there applying for a job to pay down there acct not put more on and having no intention of paying it back.

The retail worker shouldnt stoop to there level, hardworking customer servicing peeps a job most cannot do, YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!

theyll get theres. LIKE THE ENTIRE ECONOMY COLLAPSE NOW THERES THE DUH!

what economy issues theres no problem. Just keep on bashing the blue collar worker, backbone of America sacrificing there daily lives to happily serve.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #136760

Sapphie I think you need a change in career plans.

It's funny that an employee say's that customers brought ***, that just goes to show Lowes does sell *** Cos even their own staff say so!!!

I mean it. You rude *** dumb lazy Lowes customers suck donkey cox.

I'm not kidding.

You need to be schooled in how to shop in this store with your hateful attitudes. ALL OF YOU!

You sound like a real winner. I bet the management at Lowes is glad you're on their team. Get a life LOSER!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #136478

You are going around using profanity and calling people names, exactely how old are you? How intelligent are you that you go around calling other people *** and ***. You sound like my four year old when he does not get his way.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #136476

Seriously this two year old needs to have a seat in the timeout chair. Either that or he is cranky because it is way past his bedtime.