1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In 2014 I purchased a Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator. From day #1 there were issues because no one could figure out how to reverse the doors on the refrigerator.

I finally ended up with a Whirlpool (my second) which I did not want but after three tries at delivery I was over it. In March of 2017 this unit just quit, leaking water from the freezer and running constantly. I swore I wouldn't go back to Lowes but I was assured by one of the Ladies that they would take care of me. From day #1 the ice maker sounded like a machine gun going off when it filled with water.

They changed it, it still sounds like a machine gun and it leaks. I purchased an extended warranty, what a JOKE! They are called "Class Appliance" what a Joke that is, Class Not! I took a Friday off from work and what a waste of time.

Bottom line, nothing was resolved, the ice maker still has not been repaired and the unit runs almost 24/7 (which I was told was normal and confirmed by Fridgedare.) I also purchased five solid bi-fold doors, when I went to pick them up the Gentleman who brought them to the delivery door was not Happy. I am 64 years old women, not that I am in bad shape but when I asked him if he who was going to help me, he Barked "Find someone outside." I had three of the five in my car when an employee walked by looked at me and kept walking. After asking him if there was no one to help a women at Lowes, he ended up helping me with the last two.

I am so over LOWES, I will shout it from the highest mountain that no one should shop there, especially a women. Oh, be very concerned if you live in the Clearwater/Tampa, Florida area and buy an extended warranty with Class Appliance (what a joke).

Reason of review: Both Poor customer service and poor quality..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Read what i wrote, Angry.

Comments

Lowe's has done much much worse then just not standing behind their products that they sell, and honestly they will just take the money and run. There is a big story right now brewing with how Lowe's Destroyed A West Virginia Man's home leaving him homeless!

The man's mom hired Lowe's to put a new roof on his childhood home and leaked many times throughout the first year until the Warranty ended. Over the years the home has become much worse to the point in which now there is black mold in the home, Lowe's is not playing nice at all.

Here is the Story! https://youtu.be/3UY7X4HZyBQ

How can you be mad at Lowe's? They didn't manufacture it.

And the warranty? They have nothing to do with the warranty other than they are the retailer of the warranty. Just like the fridge.

Your anger should be directed at the fridge manufacturer and the company that issued you a bogus warranty. (they ALL are btw.)

" I swore I wouldn't go back to Lowes "

And you expected them to help you after saying that ?

I'm almost exactly your age, so I'm tired and pessimistic about a lot of things.

I also have chronic health issues that will never go away.

I promise you : I would never do a single thing for anyone who called me on the phone with an attitude like that.

You should know by now that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.