Resolved
3.9
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 26

Again, Lowe's customer service came through. Managers from TWO different stores called and, I felt, actually listened to my concerns.

The manager of the store from which I bought another frig refunded me 10% of the cost. Though I had to settle for a different refrigerator, I am living with it and it's not as bad as I was sure it would be.

Original review posted by user Jan 27

I was trying to buy a refrigerator but needed a very specific size which I couldn't find at 3 of my 4 local stores. Though their in-house systems showed each of the stores had at least one of the one I wanted, none of them actually had them (and were ubable to get them).

I then went online and found the perfect one. EXTREMELY disappointed to learn, even though I could order it online, and be given a delivery date, my order wouldn't be fulfilled. I called customer service and he went out of his way to help but without success.

Why advertise a product AND have your stores show it as being available when it's truly not? Their customer service was phenomenal but, in getting what I actually wanted, that didn't help me at all.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments