2.0

Four months ago I hired Lowes to install windows at my residence. The windows are still unfinished as of today. Four months ago I hired Lowes to install windows at my residence.

The windows are still unfinished as of today. The installer came by on the date agreed to and installed the windows but not the metal exterior trim, saying you did not want that done. Of course I wanted it done, that is what I paid for!

That was 4 months ago, I keep getting promised that it will be completed in two weeks. Every two weeks there is an "issue" as to why it can't be completed that day. Whn I ask why they can't finish my windows the very next day or day(s) I'm told that the schedule won't allow it and it will be another two weeks.

Store manager won't move my date up on their schedule, I called corporate to make a complaint and was assured it would be resolved and I would be contacted in 24 hours. Four days later I called to find out what the status was, and was told the store closed it out (E. Peoria, Illinois) as I "agreed" to their resolution.

They never called me, and now I've lost all faith that my windows will be completed as my "agreement" was a complete lie. I'd prefer not to have to sue over this but here I am 4 months later with a project that has been fully paid for there is no sight of it being completed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Getting the run around from the customer service office.

Comments

I am curious to know the result of this situation as I am ready to begin a similar project in East Peoria.