My girlfriend's landlord ordered a washer/dryer for her at a recently leased condo. Two times a delivery time was given and two times no one showed. Requests were made to customer services and promises made to call back/fix the situation. Very poor results. On third try washer/dryer delivered but stacking kit not. Deliverer said would come back next day. What a crock. Never came and more requests just lead to more non response.

Then the manager says after the landlord calls to pursue pressure on the service ok we'll call the tenant to see what and when we can do to remedy the situation. What time shall we deliver/install the stacking kit for you tomorrow Dec 16th? 9 am. What happens? The scheduling recording calls to say between 5 and 7 pm. Why not say I don't give a ***.

This kind of service makes you want to put Lowe's out of business. It is so disrespectful. Very low in value. It would have been better to rent a Uhaul, picked it up, and install it yourself. It's like the lowest form of service possible to even be a service.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Please don't be such a non chalant won't do what you're supposed to delivery company..

I didn't like: Customer service received.

Comments

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with Lowes' delivery. Our company, XPO Last Mile, has service providers that are responsible for the deliveries in your area.

We are committed to making things right.

If possible, could you please e-mail me your name and any shipment information you were given for the delivery? You can e-mail me at Jackie.workmon@xpolastmile.com.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,