I purchased the Lowe's extended warranty for my fridge, dishwasher, and microwave back in 2012. At the time, LOWE'S serviced their own extended warranty work.

They have since contracted with A&E to do the work. My dishwasher wasn't draining, so I called for service. The customer service rep. made an appointment for me the next day, but the technician never showed up.

I called, and they said the appointment was in their system for 2 1/2 WEEKS later! That's NOT what I was told! I never received an email confirmation from them, and even called them the morning of the appointment to ask them to CALL ME when they were on their way! Morons!

I rescheduled the appointment for the following day. The Tech never called me to let me know they were on their way to my house, as I only work a few minutes away. So I missed them and my dishwasher is STILL broken. Their customer service is just horrible.

I feel like I've been screwed over, as Lowe's gave me the old "bait and switch" by selling the warranty contracts and not notifying their customers. I'm definitely not getting what I paid for!

Don't buy a Lowe's extended warranty! It's a waste of money and time!

Review about: Lowes Protection Plan.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments