I have been given the run around from Backyard Products, the install company for Heartland/Lowe's.

The cancelled my original reservations and lost my second reservation. This was all after I already destroyed previous shed and valuables are on the lawn.

Had to call Lowe's and Backyard Products many times before given a straight answer.

They told me the third time they would arrive by one, it is now almost two in the afternoon.

Do not go through the hassle of this.

Go through a contractor.

This shed better be worth all of this.

Hopefully, Lowe's will compensate me for this issue.

• Shed Installation
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17, 2013.

Comments

Heartland_Industries

We are always sorry to hear about issues with our products. We would love the opportunity to speak with you regarding the issues at hand and to get them all corrected and to discuss compensation options that may be available. Please contact our customer service department at 800-577-9663.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank You.

Heartland Customer Service

When the customer above stated he had to call Lowe's several times to get a straight answer. Installed sales at Lowe's should have been on the phone with Backyard or finding another contractor in their rotation to perform this build.

I know Backyard is full of a bunch of real winners but Installed Sales does have to do their part as well since the customer went into the store and purchased this shed.

Service doesn't stop after the sale is final at the check out. Lowe's had this guys money and he had nothing but a bunch of empty promises.

Why should Lowes "compensate" you for anything. It doesn't sound like Lowes has done anything wrong.

It sounds like it is Backyard products you should be complaining about. If "compensation" comes from anyone it should be them. Think of it this way. If you wrote a check to Lowes and it bounced should Lowes be pissed at you or your bank?

It isn't the banks fault enough funds weren't there, they are in the middle, facilitating the transaction between you and Lowes.

Same thing here, Lowes is in the middle facilitating the transaction between you and Backyard Products. Direct your anger where it belongs.