1.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

DC Lowe’s STINKS! Don’t shop at this store, they don’t have anything in stock, have no clue to what they are doing and won’t even bother to answer the phone.

We purchased 3 Kohler toilets, 2 Kohler pedestal sinks and a 60” vanity. Our bill came to over $1700. The person helping us told us that we could save 5% if we used our Lowe’s card and that they would pay our Lowe’s card with our debit card and then put on the new charges on the paid Lowe’s card. Big mistake. We made a $1600 payment and then got declined. Oops, it takes several days for a payment to post. The manager got involved and agreed to order the vanity and said they would call Monday morning to redo the payment – the remaining items were to be picked up by our contractor Monday morning. You guessed right, no call Monday morning. I call and call and finally get ahold of customer service. The payment still has not posted.

Tuesday morning we get a call telling us our delivery from Lowe’s is at our house. We are in an apartment while we are renovating and had to drive ½ hour to get to the house. Imagine our surprise when there was one toilet being delivered. Especially, when we did not ask for delivery, but were going to pick it up. I called and found out the other toilets are out of stock. These are the toilets we purchased. The pedestal sinks are still at the store – I guess they only deliver one toilet at a time. This time, I can’t get thru to customer service. I call 17 times in a row, it just rang and rang until the phone disconnected. Finally, I get a call back, but I am in a meeting and don’t answer. A long message is left with a phone number to call and an extension. Guess what – number was to customer service and they don’t answer the phones! Nor does their system give the option to enter an extension. I get another message on Wednesday evening – again, no answer at customer service. I call Thursday morning and after asking a variety of departments to transfer me to customer service, they answer the phone. I am told that they don’t have the toilets I bought, but they will substitute another toilet. They offer me an American Standard. When I explain how the toilet and pedestal sinks match I get silence and then well, we are offering you an American Standard. After I get mad, I am told that the toilets came in and they do have them. Joy. Now I have to wait until Friday morning for them to be delivered.

Do I have faith that they will be delivered by 10:00 a.m. Friday morning as promised? NO. Did Lowe’s charge me a delivery fee when we requested to pick up the items? YES. Does Lowe’s care? NO. We are supposed to be moving into our house on Friday – movers are already scheduled. We have no sinks or toilets and now have to stop moving so we can install these items. I am furious with Lowe’s and will not shop there again. FYI – I bought a lot of items from Home Depot. No problems, our contractor picked them up and they were ready as promised. Guess where I’ll be shopping from now on.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I heard they are no longer sponsoring a 7 time cup champion. Mr.

Jimmy Johnson. What the Heel are they thinking. Bad move on their part. Just my opinion.

But do what you gotta do. and so shall I. See ya Lowe's.

Promote that guy. Stupid!

to david #1446806

Please make relevant comments only

to david #1447912

Nobody cares about that inbred hillybilly pastime. Lowe's sucks for reasons far more pertinent.