Marshall, Michigan

I don't have enough time nor do you to read all that transpired with our attempt to have Lowe's install a privacy fence. It boils down to this: signed contract on 7/12/16 and as of 9/9/16, still not fence.

Three installers were contracted and failed to deliver. Numerous calls to our project manager, Angela, went unanswered. Calls to Dawn who sold the service went unanswered. 2 visits to the store to get some action was fruitless as they state they aren't over installation services, that is in Grand Rapids.

Called Installation Services in Grand Rapids, and while they were apologetic, nothing changed.

As of today, we went to the store, again, and told them to pick up the materials that are sitting in my driveway and we want a refund, as our credit card was billed when the contract was signed (July) and paid to avoid interest charges before we received the goods or the installation. Be warned when dealing with installation services.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes fence installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States #1210600

Does not surprise me. I work part time for Lowes and the company could careless. Management is a joke and all they care about is making their budget to get their bonus checks.

Stay away and use word of mouth to find a reputable installer.