Featured Resolved
3.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 18

All, as of today Lowe's gave a full refund for the fence. my thanks to everyone that helped get this resolved. My special thanks to my Lord for answering my prayers.

Update by user Jun 01

All with dad dying I forgot the emails with Fiberon.This is what I received: Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 9:53 AM "My understanding from last week was yes, another manager was taking your claim over as of yesterday and Travis was going to have him up to speed on the claim before he left.

The new manager is Brandon Wilson and he is supposed to reach out to me once they make a determination on their part of the claim. We have agreed to partner with them on a settlement, but I don’t know what they are willing to offer.

Travis wanted to work with Brandon when he reported to the store yesterday as it will ultimately come out of his budget once it is resolved, and then they would contact me.I would assume to hear sometime either today or tomorrow and will follow up with Brandon if I don’t hear anything by tomorrow afternoon."

Update by user Jun 01

The Review about: is for Lowe's

Original review posted by user May 31

Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling.

One post was not set in concrete and wind from a storms tore out three sections. Fiberon had me send pictures, Marie at Fiberon tells me the fence was not installed correctly which voids the warranty. Marie sent me the install specs and sure enough there are several things not done by Lowe’s such as concrete amount (12" diameter X 24" deep with 6" of gravel in bottom to control moisture thus caused cracking & peeling), screws to fasten rails to post (lose post and no screws 3 section tore out), spacing requirements not met (for post to post & post to rails), Pickets are lose and It goes on and on. I was told today that Lowe’s will do nothing.

I am out over $5,670, Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided the Fiberon warranty.

So again the little guy gets beat down by the big guy corporate.Is there no justice for us.

Review about: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: fence warranty void due installed incorrectly.

Preferred solution: replace entire fence and install as fence maker instructions.

I didn't like: Customer dis-service, Warranty service, Disinterested personell.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion