Again, Lowe's cannot make the delivery on time. It's 3 hours late.

Do they value their customer's time? The original schedule was 9-12 on Monday morning and it was confirmed several times. I called off a half day work and wait for the delivery at home. But I didn't see truck before 12 so I called the store, and their manager told me the delivery will be at least 2 hours late and they still cannot guarantee a firm time.

They wasted my half day of my PTO and I have to call my manager again for more absence time. Lowe's messed up my whole day schedule and they don't offer any kind of compensation for that.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

#1196932

Having worked in a store that delivers and having made purchases I've had delivered to my home I have learned that if you want something at a certain time, rent a truck and pick it up. Any number of things can delay a delivery schedule.

The driver might get there late (for any number of reasons), the truck won't start or have a flat tire, traffic delays, problems with deliveries ahead of yours including products that won't fit through doors and waiting for people to remove doors or trim to get it in and the list goes on and on.

And yes, a human may have made a mistake in loading the truck or misplaced paperwork. I only wish I was as perfect as you are and could guarantee that I would always be on time for everything I do.