In January 2014 I ordered a kitchen sink with faucet, soap dispenser and grid.

I was told it would take 4-6 weeks (as I'm in Hawaii)

After 4 weeks I was called that my sink came in. My contractor went to Lowe's and picked up 1 large box (thought everything was inside) Only the faucet, soap dispenser and grid were in the box

Then I was told the second box with sink was shipped on different cargo, but would arrive "any day" ...

After on week I was told would arrive that week ... waited another week, then I was told the sink was lost !!??

You have to know this was not to replace a sink, but it was in a new construction and I was already moved in. My kitchen could not be finished as they needed the under-mount sink to install the granite.

Meaning living in a house two weeks without kitchen.

Finally I gave up on Lowe's, ordered the same sink online for half the price and it arrived on my doorstep 3 days later !!

Even the worst experience with Lowe's is trying to get in by phone: at least 5 times you're transferred, then the person you need is OR on his day off, OR out for lunch, OR helping other customers, OR left for the day ... A Nightmare !

After all this aggravation and wasting my time, the least they could do is give me a kind of compensation ... NO

Never, Never buy or order something at Lowe's.

Comments