3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

In the 4th of Jan 2017 I signed a contract with Lowe’s to remove and haul away 59ft of chain link fencing around driveway.Install 109ft of 4ft chain link fence to include 1 4ft walkgate and 1 10ft drivegate.

Install 55ft of 6ft wood Privacy fence. Clean and remove all job related materials. The material And installation was on or about 16 Jan 2017. I called Lowe’s the next day to let them know that mud from the chain link install was left in the driveway and their were large gaps in the fence.

Contractors came back a couple days later and used my water hose to wash the mud away from my driveway. Dexter also took some extra boards which had been put in my shed that was left over from install and nailed them over six large gaps in the fence. So basically he refenced a new fence. I asked him if the fence needed to be primed he said NO.

About a month later I emailed and called Candi Ridge Lowe’s Project Coordinator for the Chester store in VA. about the nails coming out the fence and the gaps. The contractor came out for the second time and knocked some nails back into the fence. I was told at that time that the Nail gun that was used at install didn’t have enough pressure in it that’s why the nails didn’t go all the way through and were backing.

I don’t know anything about Nail guns. I worked as an IT Specialist for the Army for 32 years. Anyway I emailed Ms Ridge again about the fence and I have been constantly emailing her about the fence. Finally another contractor Jeremy came out on August 18, 2017 to knock some more nails into the fence.

I also was told that I would have to pay 1000.00 for Lowe’s to send the contractors back out to fix my fence. I have a year warranty on this fence. I have been sending Ms Ridge the pictures of this fence falling apart since it was put up. Jeremy the last contractor said Lowe’s should be ashamed of what they are doing.

The gaps in the fence is not normal. Maybe if they had of used the boards leftover in my shed I wouldn’t have so many gaps. The fence was put up because my neighbor kept coming on my property. The district attorney advised me to get the fence as a deterrent.

I’ve gotten security cameras because of my neighbor. We’ve been to court three times. He was ordered to go to Chesterfield Mental Health 6 months. When I’m in my yard I don’t want this man watching me.

My contract said wood Privacy fence. I can understand some spaces but not the gaps this fence have. Lowe’s should be ashamed of themselves not honoring the warranty especially since I have been constantly communicating with them about this fence. I will not buy anything from Lowe’s again.

Wouldn’t recommend anyone to them.

They take advantage of senior citizens especially ones that are afraid of their crazy neighbors.I have voice video from my Security camera that I sent to Ms ridge but she said she couldn’t open it but the pictures speak for themselves.

Review about: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments