Where do I begin with the Lowe’s Newmarket location… When going in to purchase a new barbecue we found that finding staff was a hassle, we waited for almost 15 minutes for someone to help us but no one responded to the call button. Getting a bit annoyed I set out to customer service to find help, after asking one of the employees if I could get some assistance in the seasonal/ barbecue section their only response was “I’m customer service, I can’t help you with that”. I’m sorry but where in the job description of customer service does it state that you can’t help a customer. After that remark I spoke to the HR manager and the manger was just as rude as the other woman. Finally after the poor customer service we received help… after 15+ minutes. I can understand that it would take the staff a bit longer to help every customer seeing as it was quite busy that day but for the staff to be so rude and unprofessional is ridiculous.

Fast forward 4 days we came into pick up our lovely barbecue which we were told wold be ready by the 12th of May and to our surprise the barbecue has yet to be built or be found. The staff was given over 4 days to put it together and it was no where to be found. After waiting for 30+ minutes while they try to hunt down our non existent barbecue we were told that it wasn't anywhere in the store. At this we became extremely annoyed with the fact that we weren’t contacted prior to our arrival to advise that the barbecue wouldn’t be ready on time. When making out purchase Lowe’s took down all of our contact information including cell numbers, home phone, and email address.

While speaking to the manger tensions got high and some cussing occurred. A bystander then appeared and started causing issues between the manager and us. The manager stood there and let the conversation become more heated with the bystander and when I advised him it was none of his concern he advised me he was making it his concern. The manager continued to say nothing. The manger stood behind the man the entire time not trying to defuse the situation or step in to say the man had no place in the issue. In the end I asked for a full refund for the barbecue and tomorrow I will be returning to the store to return the additional $500.00 worth of products I purchased.

Overall I’m completely dissatisfied with the service we received at the Newmarket Lowe’s and I don’t plan on returning to that Lowe’s in the future.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes manager at Lowes was manager attitude, unwilling to help and rude staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments