2.0

Third time's the charm. I won't be screw again by Lowe's.

I spent an hour of my life I will never get back on the phone with them tonight because I placed an online order to pick up items clearly marked in stock at the store. Today, two days after I placed the order, I check the status of the order and it says "in process." I call the 800-number, and they contact the manager of the store who can't "find the order." How is it that I get an email confirmation of the order, another email thanking me for the order, the customer service representative can pull the order up with the order number I provide, yet the mouth-breathing store manager has no clue about the order? The one item that wasn't in stock and was to be shipped is already en route and will be here tomorrow. To add salt to the wound, neither of the two representatives tonight could have cared less that I was frustrated and didn't get my order.

I cancelled the order. This is actually the third time this has happened, twice with the same local store. I have NEVER had a negative experience at Home Depot so I must have had a moment of crazy to even try Lowe's again. I'm a permanent former customer.

I'm from the old school, when customer service was actually a thing.

It's a cliche, but it's true. Lowe's sucks and sucks big.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Online ordering is atrocious.

Comments

Ordering online and expecting excellent customer service? I guess you're not too "Old School".

Get used to it.

The people working at your local store do not benefit from sales on the internet. They earn their paychecks and therefor dependent upon customers purchasing at the store.

Sometimes the website can't update quickly enough for the actually inventory. People steal things, boxes go missing, *** happens.

You're the reason customer service isn't the same.

We try so hard to help everyone, but people always find room to ***.

Go "old school" and actually go to the store instead of ordering online.

You know, every hour you spend is one that you won't get back. Don't be so dramatic!