1.3

I have ordered washer & Dryer online, I placed the order based on the availability from the local store. The local store calls me at the end of the day saying they do not have the Dryer in stock.

If they do not have something in stock why would they even commit the order? the lady from the store says their stocking levels which shows online are not up to date and delayed by would days. Really???

why would they even entertain the online ordering system for the customers???

They simply called me and say that they are cancelling my order, they did not even check to see if the item is available in other stores.

Really sucks !!!

Order#328476819

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of samsund washer and dryer from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most would rate zero stars if i could. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments