Be careful when shopping at Lowe's. I looked for dishwashers in the store and found the prices to be much higher than online.

I was advised by Lowe's associate to order my dishwasher online-which I did and I also ordered the new hose kit needed to install.

Well, the dishwasher arrived the next day after ordering, but the parts I ordered did not come and I was also told that I had not purchased an install ( was not clear to me ordering online that I needed to order and pay for this.) So, I have a brand new dishwasher out on my garage without the parts to connect it--I'm told those will be coming in a week or so.

So--not happy with Lowe's.

Your online ordering needs to be much clearer--as does your store associate about the particulars of online ordering. Disappointing experience.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Lowe's should cancel my credit card transaction for the parts that did not come with the dishwasher--as it is I will have to return them when they arrive and in the meantime i have to go and purchase the parts to get the job done now..

I liked: Product.

Comments

Covington, Tennessee, United States #921733

Ordered a dishwasher at the local store. Since I wanted white, it was a "special order " and was charged $60.00 more,installation was $109.00.

Still agreed to buy. This was on 11/29/14 and was supposed to be here on 12/15. Took off work.

On the 15th, no dishwasher. Called salesperson who told me it may be on the truck that came in the night before and she was to check and call back.

No call back. I called her back to find out "Due to the holidays the shipment was behind. Then, told me it would be delivered on the 19th. Took off work.

Well, the 19th came.

No dishwasher. Called the local Lowe's to find out why it wasn't there and waited on call back saying "There was a dent in the dishwasher. You'll have to re-order.

Cancelled order and went to Home Depot only to have more delays from Maytag! After, taking off work again!