Good day! Lowe's opinion not found on wedsite...I have a feedback Lowe's sale receipt dated dated March 13 1011 and have not been able to post my info on your wedsite since.....I have been trying every day since March 13...I guess it must be a unluckly receipt...Dennis Seymour 1780 Curry Ave. Deltona, Florida 32738-4180 Phone (386) 532-5082....Let me hear from you when you are not busy...I will try again tomorrow...Wish me luck!!!To fill out the letters I am wishing you a great happy day, rain on your yard and sunshine on your days off and I hope this will fill the needed word count!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 28, 2011.

Comments

I'm another customer that shopped Lowe's just yesterday and I sure can't find any Lowe's customer survey website. Its got every other websites advertising Lowe's survey, but yet it goes to their own website.

So why bother with Lowe's survey and I quest they don't need our opinions any longer.

I typed in www.lowes.ca/survey and a few Lowes surveys came up but not any from Lowes actual website. They are asking for everything but the kitchen sink about you, therefore, I am sure it is a data collection site wanting all your personal information and Lowes very likely makes money giving your personal information to these survey sites!!!

Scary. If you read the disclosures/policies, you are signing up for a membership as a "panel member" and will be sent other surveys several times a month.

Some will ask you about your lifestyle, vehicles you drive, income, etc. The fine print also refers to Canada as "The Republic of Canada"??

Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada #899651

Nov. 13 2014 - Can't get to survey website!!!!!

Called store, got transfered to the manager and was hung up on after 15 -20 rings.

We had puchased Christmas lights which didn't work - on returning them, had store staff test replacements before we left - many replacements didn't work - finally found some that worked. Product #141148.

NOW CAN'T GET TO SURVEY SITE !!!!!!

I have always had the same problem but keep forgetting to mention it when I shop. I'm going to call customer service today

San Antonio, Texas, United States #586689

Try for another hundred years I guess. (or hooked on phonics)

Levittown, Pennsylvania, United States #582267

If you go there main webpage and type in the search box survey it will direct you to survey.I filled it in 1 hour after my purchase and it told me it was expired .Funny the receipt tells me it needs to be done in a week.

Palm Coast, Florida, United States #568754

no survey no good

Palestine, Texas, United States #567586

Hey dummy learn how to spell website and be more observant and you will find what your looking for

:upset My wife could not find it either. Waht gives, Lowes? We bought two large appliances from you a couple of days ago.

#520217

I get *** tired of trying to find Lowe's survey.

I think its a rip off.

#519888

I THINK IT REALLY FUNNY THEY SEND ME A POST CARD TO TAKE A SURVEY AND THERE IS NO SURVEY ... THAT IS KINDA STUPIED ...L :(

I guess Lowes does not value the opinions of their Canadian customers very highly.

I have spent about 10K in their store in the past three months. On each tape I receive when going through the cash, I am invited to participate in a customer satisfaction survey for a chance t to win a $5,000.00 gift card.

So, where's the survey?

The (provided) link does NOT exist. :sigh

Now, Lowes what do you think my level of customer satisfaction might be at the moment?

29th November - can't get to the website for the survey at www.lowes.ca/survey. (For Canada). Obviously this reflects poorly on Lowe's customer care

HELLO!!!!!!! You have to type in www.lowesfeedback.com or maybe they improved it by now?

why have a survey if no one can find the web site for it. this is my fourth try.

Where is the survey that is supposed to be on this website?

Killingworth, Connecticut, United States #267694

You've got to be kidding! According to your post your receipt is 1000 years old!!!

I doubt if Lowes was even around back then. LOL