Ease of Use
Layout of Store

1st,placed order on line for an item that was on sale.Next got email saying I would get a call in 24 hours to schedule delivery.Three days later NO call!When called customer service, said it was a special order (which I wasn't told, and that it would be 2wks to receive.Wasn't told that either.)Customer Service stated it was shown when the order was placed when it would come(and it wasn't) and it was on the email(which it wasn't) Called 3days in a row to get assistance to get hung up on.Then finally delivery day.Got call 15m out called them I was on my way.Got to home and they were GONE! Left a note and said they were at my home at 4:30 which was a LIE they called me at 4:55 stating they would be at my home in 15 mins.

I was in the window of their 15mins.

After all it took to get my Refrigerator delivered only to NOT have it and NOT have a Refrigerator at all! Thank you LOWES for this horrible experience and I will NEVER shop with you again!

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1320674

so maybe they had 15 other people waiting for refrigerators. How long were they supposed to wait for theirs if the delivery people had to wait for you?