2035 Beaver Ruin Rd, Norcross, GA 30071, USA
1.3

Update by user Sep 11, 2018

This is my opinion and my personal experience and I have evidence to back up my claims. Lowe’s did provide a good installer for my bathroom counter install but even the process of going through Lowe’s to do this was very frustrating due to little if no call backs when trying to gather information on my project, not sending needed information in a timely manner, and not being upfront about realistic time frames of project completion. Lowe’s executive office did look into my project but has not rectified my situation to my satisfaction as of yet.

Original review posted by user Sep 11, 2018

I have had a horrible experience with Lowe’s. Worst decision of my life and I wish I had somehow known to avoid them.

The sub contractor they assigned to my master bathroom project had horrible work ethic, installed materials incorrectly according to industry standards and they still have yet to give me a credit back for the work improperly done. They wanted to come “correct” the issues but this was the last straw with my project and there was no way I could take the risk again after experiencing such incompetence and I professionalism. I am a very patient and flexible person and this has been the worst experience of my life. Still not resolved and I have experienced emotional abuse by stall tactics and even Lowe’s executive staff that has chosen not to rectify this situation properly.

I will never recommend Lowe’s to anyone and will never use them again. There are no words to describe how upset, frustrated and angry I am with how they have treated me and handled a mistake that they should’ve taken full responsibility of.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Bathroom Remodeling.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

• Unprofesonalism
  • Lowe s Corporate
  • lowes bathroom installation

Comments

We had the same experience it was a 3-month horror story not only bad installation and service unethical. They operate in a fraudulent manner they substitute cheaper products they send a handyman instead of general contractor and that's just the beginning of the problems we had we're out $4,500 right now. Our experience was out of Union City Tennessee and their installation Department they give you the run-around every time you have a complaint that someone else you have to talk to I talked to at least seven people that never returned phone calls answer emails or address these problems.

You expected Rolls Royce service from a Chevy dealership. Why would you have such high expectations from a discount home improvement center?