I'm a builder and a couple weeks ago purchased two Pella windows and ordered grilles for the windows at an additional cost. Yesterday I picked up the grilles and found out they were the wrong size.

I went to the window and door dept and talked with Charles a real *** that should not be working with the public. Charles blamed me for the mistake. Fact is when I purchased the windows they ordered the grilles in their system. I'm at a point now on another house and needed a quote for 43 windows, three french doors and many interior doors.

This sale would of n=been over $50,000

Charles was such a sub par sales person that I did not even let him bid on my new project.

Advise everyone to stay away for Charles. A total waste of time and space.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Builder....like Bob....? Can you fix it?