398 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jan 12, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Contacted Better Business Bureau the next day I recd a call from Lowe’s executive Customer relations office in NC.

Spoke to Cody and told him the problem and he told me he will look into it and he did.

He got in touch with the Lowe’s store in Brooklyn NY and dealt with the manager and I was issued a cash payment. Picked up my money today and am very happy that this was finally taken care of after all these months and getting no satisfaction with the people at the protection plan..

Update by user Dec 05, 2020

As of this date Nothing has been resolved in my case. All I want is what is due me that I paid for and as of this date not received. Store number 1674 invoice number 90835 transaction 422**** on 7/8/20 11:43:44 terminal 4.

Original review posted by user Dec 05, 2020

Ordered four appliances at Lowes on 7/9/20 with two protection plans for the four appliances with delivery date for Sept. In August recd call from Lowes that my appliances were canceled due to the fact that one of the appliances was discontinued.

So instead of calling me to let me know the situation they called Lowes and told them and Lowes called me. I was very upset and went to Lowes and they canceled the order and refunded me my money. When it came to the two protection plans the associate called Lowes protection services and one protection plan was found and a check was issued to me for $293.88 on August 19,2020. The second protection plan I was informed that there was a problem.

I was told given all the information from the associate to call myself. I have been dealing with this problem in getting back my second protection plan check from Lowes since Lowes. It is on my receipt clearly shown that I paid for it. I have called since August 2020 to get back my money.

I have every name and date that I have talked to almost ten people. They hear my problem and this is what has happened. They will make a note of it and send it to the team that takes care of it. They cant find what the problem is and will send it to the IT team who will look into this and fix the problem and I should receive a check.

I have been put on hold and disconnected on more times after they cant figure out what the problem is. I did have one or two people help me to a certain point and then nothing. I was even told that they didnt have a record of all the people I talked to. Apparently the IT is not notified or not doing their job.

It is now December and nothing has been done and I have not received a check for the second protection plan that it states clearly on my receipt. I need this money. To make matters worst I reordered four more appliances with two more protection plans in August and these appliances were canceled to on me without me even knowing about it. The associate called me.

I was able to get back my money from the two protection plans. Something is not right here. Now Im frustrated and really unset. I paid for the protection plan and should of received my check in August.

It is now December 2020 and no check. Im getting in touch with Lowes corporation to inform them regarding this. Then the Better Business Bureau and American Express. I should have better luck with them then I had with Lowes.

I have all the proof and receipts and notes regarding this problem.

A simple return of money has grown into a big problem.

All Im asking for is the return of my money that I paid for the second protection plan thats all I want and should not have months of calling for it and getting no were. Maybe Im the only one this has happened to but want everyone to know my experience with Lowes.

User's recommendation: Do not buy appliances or protection plan from Lowe’s.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Lowes Cons: Not receiving my money from protection plan that i paid for.

Location: 118 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 11215