1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife and I bought a whirlpool refrigerator from Lowe’s online and it has been a disaster! Within the first year we had issues with the ice maker and icing in the refrigerator compartment, everything was freezing.

Fast forward to this past Christmas the refrigerator stoped cooling and we lost our food and groceries during the 2018 Christmas Holiday season. They took approximately 2 weeks to come and order parts 01/07/2019! Fast forward two weeks and it stopped cooling again now they are telling us it’s another front defrost control in the front of the refrigerator and Diffuser ? Once more loosing our groceries!

It will be two weeks before they arrive with the parts! We have called Lowe’s to extend our warranty because this refrigerator is only 2.5 years old and we bought a 3 years plan! They are giving us the run around stating that the extended service plans are in a lottery system? I have to say Lowe’s has to be the worse at customer service and I will never as long as I live buy another item at the store not even a screw!

They don’t stand by the products they sell and treat the customer with the upmost disrespect by lying to them!

Now I have a refrigerator they sold with a service contract that cannot be extended! Lowes can GTH as far as I am concerned and I hope they go out of business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Comments