12276 Andric Ln, Orlando, FL 32827
1.3

In early May I purchased vinyl plank flooring from Lowe’s. It was a top of the line product.

I installed it with a friend. I have installed before with no problems and he had installed similar flooring several times. A week and a half later, some of the planks began coming up on the ends. I went to Lowe’s and they sent out a man to look at it.

He said that he saw the problem and he would contact Lowe’s about compensation. After I waited three weeks I contacted the store because they never contacted me. I was told the manager would look into it. Of course, he never did so I two weeks later finally got a manager who assured me that she would look into it and call me back the next day.

Of course, she didn’t and would not return any subsequent phone calls. After three call to Lowe’s customers service line, I was finally told Lowe’s would not fix it and I had to call the manufacturer. They sold the product but would not stand behind. I was lied too several times by different people in the store.

The manager named Alexa was the worse to deal with as she never returned calls. I am done with Lowe’s. I have bought thousands of dollars worth of items in the last twenty plus years.

I will destroy my Lowe’s card and close the account. This is a dishonest bunch who will not stand behind what they sell.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Pros: Product and price.

Lowes Cons: Lack of customer service.

Comments

Lowe's didn't manufacture the product so they are not liable for it in any way. The days when locally owned retailers stood behind the products they sold are LONG gone!

Thanks to people like you trying to save a few cents by shopping at the box stores.

And now, you want them to stand behind the product THEY didn't make? Not going to happen.

Where did you get the idea that it is the retail store that stands behind a product? It is the manufacturer that stands behind their product with a warranty.

You should have contacted the manufacturer. As you installed it yourself was it installed properly leaving a gap for expansion around the room? Had you let it acclimate to the room for several days prior to installation?

These are things the manufacturer will look at to decide if the product is defective or whether it is an installation problem. What store will you start shopping at that you think will stand behind a product rather than expecting the manufacturer to stand behind their warranty?

Delbert R
@Anonymous

You are a very helpful jerk. Of course I expect any store to stand behind the product they sell.

Don’t be a smart A jerk. Read my total complaint before popping off.