5252 Salem Ave, Trotwood, OH 45426, USA

I had Lowe's quote LVT in one room (currently has carpet) and two bathrooms (both have linoleum).Lowe's contractor came out, took measurements, went through the scope of work, and provided us with a quote.

SIX WEEKS later the product finally came in, the install was scheduled, installer showed up and within 10 minutes said the floor was not level. This is unacceptable. I paid for Lowe's to send out a qualified contractor, signed a contract, now Lowe's will not honor the contract. I have spoken to numerous Lowe's employees, trying to get resolution, and NO ONE returns my calls.

I have since contacted a contractor that I know personally, and he leveled my floor, took him approximately 2 hours. he said that he believes that Lowe's just did not want to do the work, that my floor was very level, just a little compound needed in a couple of areas. Lowe's still has my money, has not returned my call since my last message (3 weeks ago). I think it's the old bait and switch routine, I bought the product yet they refuse to install due to being held liable for the warranty.

Now I have no warranty, which is the reason why I contracted with Lowe's to begin with. I am not only extremely angry, but now more disappointed that Lowe's NEVER returned my calls, even after promising they would.

Unbelievably poor customer service.I'm wondering how many other people have encountered the same issue....class action lawsuit comes to mind.

Review about: Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments