I will never buy another product from Lowe's. I had a department manager lead me to believe he was a store manager with an attitude.

They coukld not even get a delivery right, making me wait all day Saturday and when I called at 5 PM, I was told that I was not even on the delivery list although I was told in the moring trhat they will call me 20 minutes before delivery.

I talked to the real store manager later on in person and I found he even had an attitude. When I suggested some sort of compensation, just a small one, his answer was I will deliver my product and then he will talk about some type of compensation.

I will go across the street from now on to Home Depot and spend my money there.

Comments

#520501

They screwed me to.I ordered a gas grill online to be delivered to my home parcel post and my bank card was charged for total and they have no record of my order in my account on line.I have sent two emails with a copy of my bank statement showing the lowes charge trying to get it straightened out with no replies yet I have paid for it .will never shop here again.

You both need spell check.And Joe, I hope you don't do any paperwork for your store. Do you have a period key on your board? I've been with Lowes 7 years and love my job!

That's funny because the lowes I work for will give away the hole store to make somone happy to the tune of whole palets worth of product for free call corprate they will give you whatever you want by the way the reasion the managers were probably in a bad mood is because they treat there managers like dirt and the line leval people like the *** under there shoes lowes is the worst company ON THIS PLANIT to work for