I bought a plain 4 foot shop light from Lowes a couple months ago to use as a grow light for seed starting. I put it up yesterday, and it worked, although it hummed and buzzed furiously.

Today, it doesn't work. At all. And since I can't find the receipt, I'm SOL, and I can't afford to buy yet another one because I haven't worked in two years. Lowe's sells ***.

They don't care about their products or their customers. And they've lost my business.

Permanently! I will never buy another thing from Lowe's, ever.

Comments

#131951

AS A LOWES EMPLOYEE... I GOTTA SAY THAT I DONT LOVE THE PLACE WHERE I WORK AT BUT WE DONT MANUFACTURE THE PRODUCTS WE SELL..

THE VENDORS SENDS THEM TO US AND WE SELL THEM WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THEY ARE WORKING PROPERLY OR NOT... BLAME IT ON THE VENDOR NOT ON US ***

oh yea,,,in case you do not have the box

unplug light and remove cover under where the bulbs go and read on the ballast, (where all the wires go)

should say xx watts t-12 or t-8

James

read on the box and make sure you installed the correct bulbs.

some shop lights require 40 watt T12 bulbs. larger ones

and some require the 32 watt T8.

buzzing can be a sympton of wrong bulb.

jamesandkay@earthlink.net

Does I-D-I-O-T sound appropriate!!!!!

Dumb***

Piran, Piran, Slovenia #124008

lowes rules, you suck eggs.

karatebum

Illiterate trolls like you have no importance whatsoever. You're nothing but a waste of space.

Well if you have not worked in two years then Lowe's really isn't missing too much business. Sorry but you aren't that important

karatebum

So I can grow FOOD, you illiterate ***. Stop posting when you're stoned. It makes you sound ***.

if u lost your job 2 years why would u buy a *** light for seeds in the first placed

You growing pot