197 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 23, 2020

Corporate office along with store manager made everything right. We are back to a fresh start doing business.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2020

Was in Lowes on 2-11-20 in Erie pa peach street location. I was with my brother shopping.

I decided to look at tool boxes and compressors. I found the compressors but couldnt locate the toolboxes. I seen a Lowes employee walking towards my direction in the main aisle. I walked up to him and said hello can you please but before I could get my help me words out he just walked past me and didnt stop to help me even though he made full eye contact.

I was just totally ignored. I said to myself wow as I just watched him walk away. I then decided to call my brother to see what aisle he was in. As I got on my phone, the employee yelled from an aisle in a nasty loud tone what do you want/do you need something I walked up to him to see his name tag which said Tom.

I said to him you are obviously too busy to assist me from making a purchase Tom never mind. He then responded whatever turned around and then yelled *** I went to the service desk to get a manager only to find out he was a manager. I spoke with acting Sam Matt who said he would give me 20% off but never apologized, I was pissed because he refused to find the seriousness of the matter. I since called Lowes to file a complaint.

I was contacted by Matt again telling me my 20% was still good. I told me my dignity was worth a lot more.

With nobody yet apologizing, I escalated my case to the store manager. Haven't heard from him yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Department.

Preferred solution: Do something to get my business back..

Lowes Pros: Good selection of products.

Lowes Cons: Treatment i received.

Location: 1900 Keystone Dr, Erie, PA 16509

Comments

Wow! They need to make this right!

Nobody needs to be treated that way. Someone should be looking for a new job!

Lowes Reviews