There is third attempt to deliver range stove by Lowe's delivery team. Two previous Saturdays they scheduled time and did not deliver.

We assigned delivery again for today (Saturday 4/14/2018). I called them yesterday but they still did not call me back to schedule a time.

I am going to cancel order in Sunnyvale Lowe's. I do not remember so bad service.

We should buy the range stove in another company.

{{redacted}}

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Today was supposed to be my rescheduled delivery on my range as they bungled up the original delivery of last Wednesday. Didn't hear anything from them today and they didn't show so I called and was told that the range I ordered 3 weeks ago still wasn't in.

Rescheduled for next week with no guarantees. Horrible service

to Rich #1467834

We ordered a range TWO months ago and it finally came in Friday. Arrange for delivery today.

Receive a phone call today that it is badly damaged and do we still want it. Of course not, but I am forced to go to the store ( as no one will call me back) and wait over 30 minutes with customer service to be told it will be another three weeks.

Or get the floor model from another store. Would cancel the order but we got a matching suite ( the other items delivered last week) and want that one.